VitaBoost Poultry Tonic
Available in: 50ml, 100ml, 1 litre, and 5 litre bottle
Vita Boost Poultry Tonic is a super concentrated vitamin formulation blended to boost growth in all types of poultry. It can be used from the first day of life in broilers, indigenous breeds, layers and other birds including turkey, ostriches and geese.
Vita Boost Poultry Tonic can also be used as an aid to recovery after vaccinations, to boost the performance of the stock.
- Vita Boost Poultry Tonic is a complete formulation with vitamins, essential amino acids, minerals and electrolytes.
- The carefully selected vitamin and trace element sources have maximum bioavailability.
- Modern manufacturing methods and the inclusion of certified additives offers maximum product quality.
- Guaranteed potency and traceability of ingredients.
- Helps stimulate appetite and improve nutrient absorption during periods of nutritional imbalance.
- Suitable for breeders, broilers and layers.
- Can be used throughout the life cycle of the bird.
- Helps maintain peak egg production and improve yolk colour.
- Boosts the immune system and aids in the recovery from stress.
- Increases and improves the quality of eggshell strength and laying.
Dilute in fresh drinking water:
- In modern housing and birds on commercial feeds, use 2 ml in 10 litres of drinking water.
- In small poultry units using non-processed feeds, use 2 ml per 5 litres of drinking water, or as directed by your veterinary nutritionist.
Every alternate day during laying period.
Use frequently during diet changes and during vaccinations.
Indigenous breeds (Kienyeji):
Daily during laying period and frequently during diet changes.
From day 1 to day 5 daily.
3 days before and after diet change, vaccination or treatment with medicines.