Available in: 250g and 500g tub and 25kg bag
Cibus DCP (Di-Calcium Phosphate) is an essential supplement used in animal feed principally for its Phosphorus and Calcium content. It is used to combat Calcium and/or Phosphorous related deficiencies in all livestock. Phosphorous and Calcium are essential nutrients required by all livestock.
- Cibus DCP is designed for addition to feeds for all ruminants and poultry.
- Modern manufacturing methods and the inclusion of certified additives offers maximum product quality.
- Guaranteed potency and traceability of ingredients.
- Optimum shelf-life (stability) in high quality packaging.
- Controls cannibalism in poultry.
- Improves feed conversion rate (FCR).
- Increases egg production.
- Improves egg shell production.
- Improves milk production and conception rates.
- Improved bone development.
- Prevents milk fever, muscle and joint weakness.
- Prevents fertility problems.
3kg per tonne of finished feed or as advised by veterinary nutritionist.
1.5kg per tonne of finished feed or as advised by veterinary nutritionist.
Care should be taken to ensure good dispersion throughout the mix.