Available in: 10kg and 20kg bucket
Toxsorb is a synergistic blend of activated carbon, specialised clays and organic acids. It is a complete toxin binder for the adsorption of a wide spectrum of mycotoxins such as AFB (Aflatoxins), OCH (Ochratoxin), T-2 Toxin and Fumonisin.
The addition of organic acids in the feed improves the immune status and overall performance of the animals.
- Toxsorb is a multi-component toxin binder specially developed as a complete solution to a broad-spectrum of mycotoxins
- Toxsorb binds to selective mycotoxins found in feed such as AFB (aflatoxins), OCH (Ochratoxin), T-2 Toxin and Fumonisin
- Toxsorb prevents mould growth in feed stored in humid environments.
- Toxsorb reduces the bioavailability of the mycotoxins to the animals
- Binds to a wide range of mycotoxins.
- High efficacy in mycotoxin binding.
- Improves animal health and productivity by preventing mycotoxicosis.
- Prevents fungal contamination, and binds alflatoxins.
- Improves feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- Stable at broad pH range for effective mycotoxin binding throughout the gut.
- It is heat stable.
Mix 500g – 1kg of Toxsorb per tonne of feed or as advised by veterinary nutritionist.
Mix 2kg of Toxsorb per tonne of feed or as advised by veterinary nutritionist.
Ensure good dispersion/mixing throughout the feed.