Sow and Weaner Premix
Available in: 2kg pouch and 25kg bag
Cibus Sow and Weaner Premix is a high-quality nutrient concentrate for addition to the feeds of commercial pigs during their growing, weaning and finishing periods. The sources of vitamins, trace elements and amino acids used to formulate this premix are carefully selected to provide the maximum bio-availability of the respective nutrients for pigs during their growing, weaning and finishing stages.
- Cibus Sow and Weaner Premix has been specially formulated for use in climatic areas of high temperature and humidity, where feed consumption can be affected by these conditions.
- Cibus Sow and Weaner Premix is designed for addition to feeds for Calves, Heifers, and Dairy animals.
- The carefully selected vitamin and trace element sources give maximum bioavailability.
- Modern manufacturing methods and the inclusion of certified additives offers maximum product quality.
- Optimum levels of vitamins and trace elements available in a single premix.
- Optimum shelf-life (stability) in high quality stay-fresh packaging.
- Optimum feed conversion for the best possible growth and production.
- Guaranteed potency and traceability of ingredients.
Cibus Sow and Weaner Premix should be used at the rate of 2.5kg of premix per tonne of feed or as advised by veterinary nutritionist.
Care should be taken to ensure good dispersion throughout the mix.