Available in: 5kg and 15kg bucket
Salincox 120 is an effective anticoccidial feed premix for broiler feeds. It is indicated as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E. mitis, E. necatrix, E. maxima, E. tenella and E. brunetti in broiler chickens. It is compatible with all components of feeds.
- Salincox 120 is for use in the manufacture of complete broiler feeds only.
- Salincox 120 has no known incompatibilities with standard feed ingredients.
- Salincox 120 is used as feed additive to control Coccidiosis in poultry.
- Salincox 120 stops development of the coccidia early in the life cycle.
- Salincox 120 controls both intestinal and caecal coccidiosis
- Salincox 120 acts as growth promoter by reducing the load of eimeria oocysts in the gut
Mix 500g of Salincox 120 per tonne of feed or as advised by veterinary nutritionist.
Ensure good dispersion/mixing throughout the feed
Withdrawal period for meat is 7 days
- Do not feed to replacement, laying or breeding chickens.
- Do not use in broiler finisher rations.
- Do not allow turkeys, dogs or horses access to this medicated feed as it is known to be toxic to these species. Extra care should be taken to avoid contamination of feeds for these animals.
- A weight gain reduction may occur in cockerels fed this medicated feed in the absence of coccidial exposure.
- Do not administer Tiamulin to birds receiving this medicated feed.
- Do not use in feeds containing pellet binding agents.
- Consult a veterinarian or poultry pathologist if losses exceed 0.5% in a two-day period.