Available in: 2kg pouch and 25kg bag
Cibus Layers Premix is a high-quality nutrient concentrate for addition during feed manufacture to feed for layers. It contains vitamins, trace elements and the amino acids (lysine and methionine) in a formulation that is specially tailored to provide the respective nutrient requirements for poultry during the grower and laying stages i.e. from 6 weeks of age to the end of lay
- Cibus Layer Premix has been specially formulated for use in climatic areas of high temperature and humidity, where feed consumption can be affected by these conditions.
- Cibus Layer Premix is designed for addition to the feeds of replacement and commercial layers from 6 weeks of age to the end of lay.
- The carefully selected vitamin and trace element sources give maximum bioavailability.
- Modern manufacturing methods and the inclusion of certified additives offers maximum product quality.
- Optimum levels of vitamins and trace elements available in a single premix.
- Optimum shelf-life (stability) in high quality stay-fresh packaging.
- Optimum feed conversion for the best possible growth and production.
- Guaranteed potency and traceability of ingredients.
Cibus Layer Premix should be used at the rate of 2.5kg of premix per tonne of feed or as advised by veterinary nutritionist.
Care should be taken to ensure good dispersion throughout the mix.