Custom Formulation Feed Premix
Available in: 2kg pouch and 25kg bag
The range of animal feed premixes has evolved over the years as the production systems, levels of production and the needs and types of livestock have changed. Cibus Animal Nutrition can provide custom made premixes for both feed millers and on farm customers.
For both feed millers and on farm situations, the Cibus Premix range covers Dairy, Beef, Chick, Growers, Layer, Broiler, Growers, Sows, Weaners, Finishing Pigs and Horses. Cibus can work with veterinary nutritionists to formulate your custom premix. Get in touch with our team for more information.
- Cibus Premix has been specially formulated for use in climatic areas of high temperature and humidity, where feed consumption can be affected by these conditions.
- The carefully selected vitamin and trace element sources give maximum bioavailability.
- Modern manufacturing methods and the inclusion of certified additives offers maximum product quality.
- Optimum levels of vitamins and trace elements available in a single premix.
- Optimum shelf-life (stability) in high quality stay-fresh packaging.
- Optimum feed conversion for the best possible growth and production.
- Guaranteed potency and traceability of ingredients.
Cibus Premix should be used at the rate of 2.5kg of premix per tonne of feed or as advised by veterinary nutritionist.
Care should be taken to ensure good dispersion throughout the mix.